Thursday, August 19, 2010

mole removal procedures in Culver city

mole removal procedures in Culver city


When I first started loking for ways to get rid of my moles I heard the word cauterization . meaning that this type of procedure gets rid of your mole by burning it of. I've read stories where people claim that it worked but most said they were left with a scar after the mole was cauterized . I ended up loking for an at-home natural mole removal procedure and found several. The people at Wart Mole Vanish said that was normal I caled them and said it mean the mole was dead. After a few days the mole was stil there and stil black so I caled them back and the guy that answered the phone god guy said that the mole would fal of naturaly and to just leave it alone. I caled about that to god bles them for taking so many cals and he asured me it would go away was very nice about my third phone cal about my mole. mole removal procedures mole removal procedures in Culver city
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home