Sunday, August 8, 2010

Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing ...

I've read countless books, and often nodded my head (yeah I knew it all) - but this... (Which seems to be the only bad comments are from those who downloaded it on the kindle rather than buying the full size book with charts, etc.) 1) If you are of normal weight and think this isn't helpful - Most of us reading this are NOT and are dealing with the exact issues Jillian (and others) have... knowledge is power, and if you're facing ANYTHING related to hormones and metabolism (very specifically, trouble losing weight!) then this is a MUST READ 2) Frankly while the aspect of eating healthy is a given, MUCH of the information was NOT well known to the extent she's gone to give it. after everything I've done and tried and read, but if you've ever struggled with weight loss after working out 1-2 hours *per day* faithfully and had it crawl (when you ARE eating perfectly etc etc), and (like Jillian) suddenly gained 10 pounds back for no reason, then this book is absolutely excellent. Example: I take Claritin sinus for 2 reasons - a) antihistamine - I can't eat fresh fruit or veggies without it or my throat itches like crazy... So its - I take the antihistimine to be able to eat fresh fruit/veggies... Even Jillian at the beginning of the book very clearly states, use it all, use only some - its your call. My point is, Jillian makes it very informative - like anything should be - so you can make an informed decision. Eat healthy, organic as much as you can - its not always possible, but the point is - even eating fresh fruit/veggies/, etc., eating healthier foods even not organic is far better than the chemical laden packaged foods that most of us had NO idea what was seriously in them (even though we thought we understood). And no, I'm not a fanatic;) - just finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, finding that there's actually some legitimate hope, that I'm NOT at my whits end for no reason. If you don't own it - buy it - hard copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home